Backed by our efficient workforce, we are capable of offering customers with D Foam GL 5222i
. A silicone based defoamer, this is widely used in different industries across the nationwide market. At par with industry standards, the offered product is available in different packaging sizes at market leading prices.Features:
- Safe to use
- Quality assured
- Appearance Milky white paste Active content 10 + 1 % Specific gravity at 25 QC 0.9 -1.00 g/cm3
- Applications and Distilleries 150 -250 ppm typical treat level Sugar 75— 125 ppm recommended
- Recommended pre-dilution of upto 1:10 with water. For pre-dilution, add water to D'FOAM but not visa versa
- Apply the diluted product by aspersion or by dosing pump and adjust the initial dosage according to the requirement
- D'FOAM 110i may also be distributed with a water dilution system and or with a special metering system for automatic dosing in any given application, which means product will automatically be added only when neede
- Benefits D'FOAM 110i is a 10% active product and shows excellent performance in the control of foam
- It is highly effective even at low concentrations and facilitates smoother pump operation, transport.
All recommendations for the use of our products, whether given by us in writing, orally, or to be implied from the results of tests carried out by us, are based on the current state of our knowledge. Notwithstanding any such recommendations, buyer or user remains responsible for satisfying himself that the products as supplied by us are suitable for his intended process or purpose. Since we cannot control the application, use or processing of the products, we cannot accept responsibility thereof. Buyer has to ensure that the intended use of the products will not infringe any third party's intellectual property rights. We warrant that our products are free from defects in accordance with, and subject to, our general conditions of sale and supply.